Patsy Cline Tribute Singer
This Patsy Cline Tribute Singer has the ability to capture and connect immediately with any audience is a result of her warm interactive style, a superb vocal ability, and a stage presence achieved only by seasoned performers. She has performed professionally for over 20 years. She first discovered her vocal talents singing karaoke at a neighborhood block party, where she hid behind the speakers, so no one would know who was singing. Shortly after that, she entered and won countless vocal contests. Industry professionals suggested she develop not only her vocal talents, but her natural songwriting ability as well.
This Patsy Cline Tribute Singer is now very much accustomed to the spotlight. Although she has toured the country initially with a country band, the last 12 years she has expanded her repertoire to a wide variety of musical genres. She has played a wide variety of venues - headlining her own public concert appearances at community events, fairs, festivals, as well as sharing the stage with Shenandoah, Joe Diffie, Deana Carter, Marty Stuart, JM Montgomery, Billy Dean, Sammy Kershaw, Sawyer Brown, Kevin Sharp, Sonni Geraci, Terri Clark, Marc Chesnutt and legendary artists, Bill Anderson and Ray Price.
Patsy Cline Tribute Singer credits
- Headlined in the main showroom at the Las Vegas Hilton
- Headlined at Mandalay Bay during the CMA awards
- This Patsy Cline Tribute Singer joined forces with Ty Herndon and Daryl Singletary to two sold-out shows of over 10,000 fans and headlined with Doug Stone at the Geauga County Fair Grandstand.
- Headlined her own sold-out productions at the Sandusky State Theatre and The Renaissance Theatre in Mansfield, OH.
- Since then, she has been on the road nationally, performing with Brad Paisley at The Chataqua Institute, NY as well as performing her shows in many theaters throughout the United States.
- Her performance at Lakeside's Hoover Auditorium drew over 2,000 fans
- Performed to sold out show of 1300 seats at the Macomb Center of Performing Arts near Detroit, MI.
Patsy Cline Tribute Singer CDs
- This Patsy Cline Tribute Singer has recorded her original songs with a Nashville Record Label, and has released four self-produced CD's as well.
- Made numerous TV and radio appearances and was invited to the Mid-Am Truck Show to be a guest and interviewed by legendary D.J./Songwriter Bill Mack on XM Satellite Radio. Bill Mack has added her songs to his syndicated radio program that is played on over 800 radio stations nationwide as the New Power Discovery Artist sponsored by Chevron Oil and Overdrive Magazine.
-Was asked by the White House staff to perform for President George W. Bush in Westlake, OH to over 30,000 people and was so impressed by the performance, she was asked back to perform for the first lady, Laura Bush, at the IX center in Cleveland, OH. This Patsy Cline Tribute Singer was asked back again by the white house to perform for McCain/Palin in Cleveland, OH 2008.